Thursday, September 29, 2011

Follow Friday 9/30

Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View. Check it out and join in!


This Week:
Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?


A. The first book that came to mind was The Mephisto Covenant. I recently read this and loved (LOVED) it. Strange that this should be the question this week because I kept thinking I had the perfect person to cast as Jax. Jax and Sasha are the main characters in the book. He is dark-haired, manly and hot. Sasha is blonde-haired, pure and beautiful.


I had fun casting these roles :-) Here we go



Sasha: AnnaSophia Robb


Reason: She has such an innocent, ethereal beauty. I also like the idea of casting someone that isn't already a household name.




Jax: Tyler Hoechlin


Reason: Well for one, he is exactly how I pictured Jax in the book, stubble and all. He would have to wear dark contacts, but that's easy. He is currently on the MTV show Teen Wolf . . . which I don't watch . . . it just happened to be on TV, and I just happened to not turn the channel while it was on. *sheepish grin* Just take a look at that picture! Do I need another reason?

This was just an extra picture I found while browsing. Your welcome :-)

5 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I've heard great things about The Mephisto Covenant. I should read it. AnnaSophia Robb is so pretty.
My Hop

TheReadingPenguin said...

Ya, I really want to read this book. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by!

http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/09/following-friday-6.html

Anonymous said...

I love AnnaSophia Robb! She's such a good little actress. I've only seen her in a couple of things, though (Because of Winn-Dixie and the American Girl Samantha movie).

Unknown said...

I haven't read the book, but I sure love the actor you picked..lol.

I'm your newest follower!

Evie @ Paromantasy

Amie@Mom Reads My Books! said...

I haven't read this book, I will have to check it out! Nice choices for the characters.

New follower!

My FF: Mom Reads My Books