Thursday, September 15, 2011

Follow Friday 9/16

Follow Friday can be found at Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Check it out and join in!

This Week:

Q. It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?

A. This will probably be a very popular answer, but I don't care! I would want to make the world of Harry Potter a reality. Well, as long as I'm not a boring muggle in this world. I think it would be so exciting to take classes at Hogwarts, use magic, fly on broomsticks, chat up Hermione Granger, and drink me some Butterbeer! I have to add that I'd like this to be the HP world after the whole Voldemort fiasco :-)


Anna said...

It is a popular answer, but it's a good one! I used to secretly wish I was a witch and I would wear a cape and carry around a stick which I pretended was a wand :)
Old follower!
My Follow Friday

nymfaux said...

Hi!--new follower!

Oooh--I went with Harry Potter as one of my top picks, too!--It's just such a magical world!

Hope you have a great weekend!!!


Rea said...

Hi! New follower. Harry Potter - good answer! I chose what has been called "the Russian equivalent to Harry Potter" so obviously we both have good taste! ;)

Rea's Reading and Reviews

Claire said...


Happy FF I'm a new follower.

Harry Potter has been a popular choice today. Here is my answer if you fancy hopping over

Happy Reading.

Keegan Shayne said...

Hi new follower here! Hopping through! Happy Follow Friday!
Keegan Shayne

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Very important to emphasize the post-Voldie world. Otherwise, too scary.
My Hop

Michael/Bookshelf Reviewer said...

I agree with your answer, I would pick Harry potter world too. =] New Follower
Here is my FF this week. =]

Rockee said...

Harry Potter without Lord Voldy. Hands down. Hehe. I chose this magical world, too! Have a nice weekend!:)

Michelle @ Book Briefs said...

It doesn't matter that this has been a popular answer. Harry Potter is a classic! Im a new-ish follower of yours. :)

My FF- Book Briefs


Jennifer said...

New follower hopping through. I haven't read the HP books yet, but hopefully I can get to them soon. I have my own tower of books to go through LOL.

The Bawdy Book Blog

The Nocturnal Library said...

Delirium seems to be a popular choice. :)
Hopping through!

Maja @ The Nocturnal Library