Friday, August 5, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop


This fun meme is hosted by Crazy For Books. There's a new question each Friday. Check it out and join in!

This week's question:


“What is the one ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?”


One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost


This is book number six for this series and the current publication date is August 30, 2011. As far as paranormal romance goes, this is probably my favorite. A coworker suggested I read them -well, she pretty much demanded that I read them- and I've loved them from the very beginning.


They have a lot of sexy characters and goings on ;-) The main hottie in this book is Bones and I have a huge book crush on him. If you've read any of the Sookie Stackhouse novels and liked them, then you need to check out these books!! It's a tough call on who's more studly, Bones or Eric Northman. Yum!


What are you looking forward to?

3 comments:

Jessi E. said...

I've seen these around, but since the covers don't amaze me, I haven't really ever thought about reading them... Eric Northman is amazingly hot, so the idea of someone having the possibility to be hotter is... intriguing....

Lisa (Reading to the Moon) said...

I really like Cat and Bones but I've been slow to catch up to the latest book, I'm still halfway through At Grave's End but I do want to read the rest of the series, I love the world that Jeaniene Frost created.
Here's my #FF

Susan said...

Lots of people have mentioned this book and author. I've never heard of them until now. I'm not a huge fan of adult PNR, but maybe I'll have to give this series a try since so many people love it.

Glad to have found you via the Hop!