Monday, August 8, 2011

E-book Deals: $3.99 and Under!

Angel Burn by L. A. Weatherly

$3.99 Nook

$3.49 Kindle

I almost bought this at the bookstore yesterday for about $17, so I thought this was a GREAT deal! Plus, I've heard really good things about it.

Moon Dance (Vampire for Hire #1) by J. R. Rain
Nook or Kindle

The Witches of Santa Anna (bundle of books 1-7) by Lauren Barnholdt and Aaron Gorvine
$2.99 Nook
$0.99 Kindle

Doomed (Ancient Legends #2)by Jayde Scott

Nook or Kindle

I didn't realize when I put this on that it was Book #2, although it looks like they could stand alone as well. Book 1: A Job From Hell, is $0.99

Nook or Kindle

Marked (Book 1)by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast


Nook or Kindle

I've read most of these and really liked them.

Evermore (Book 1) by Alyson Noel


Nook or Kindle

I've also read most of this series, and liked it as well.

1 comment:

Jessi E. (The Elliott Review) said...

Yay! Thanks for the heads up! I LOVE Angel Burn, and I need to buy it for my NOOK!!!