Friday, October 21, 2011

Follow Friday!!

Follow Friday is a fun way to meet new bloggers. Check out how to join in on Parajunkee's View or Alison Can Read!

This week:

Q.What superhero is your alter-ego?

A. I don't know if this superhero is my alter-ego, but I would love to have Hiro's powers from the show Heroes. I loved that show and always thought that time travel would be a pretty awesome ability to have.

Of course, if I could be Catwoman . . . would that mean I got to hang out with Christian Bale as Batman?? Just wondering!

What's your answer?


Unabridged Bookshelf said...

Time Travel would be awesome, and I would love to spend time with Christian Bale. Catwoman is also a love interest for Bruce Wayne! Great Answer!

New Follower


aLmYbNeNr said...

I've never watched Heroes. But Catwoman is cool!

Have an awesome weekend!

The Musings of ALMYBNENR

sch_94 said...

Just hopping through! I’m a new follower! Please follow back: :)

Niina said...

LOL! Catwoman seems to be popular, but yet again, what in there not to like. ;)

Come see my Alter-ego & 3 Awesome Giveaways! Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Just hopping through!

I'm a new follower!
Happy Friday!

- Sarah
Sarah's Shelf

Colleen said...

With Christian Bale as Batman, Catwoman is a popular choice today! lol!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I forgot that Christian Bale was batman. So handsome!
My Hop

Sarah Brown said...

Wonder Woman
New follower, here's mine

Novels On The Run said...

I hadn't thought of Hiro from Heroes, great pick!

Cat Woman is also an awesome alter ego:D