Thursday, January 5, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday 1/6

Feature & Follow Friday is a fun meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Head over and see how you can join in!
This week:
Question of the Week: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?
Answer: Oh no....*gets up to go count books* Alright, there are 59 'to be read' books on my shelf (and stacked by my bed). But if we are counting eBooks, that number is closer to 9o-ish.
That just sounds daunting. Or really awesome :-) Eye of the beholder, so to speak.
How many unread books are lounging around your house?

11 comments:

Oh! Paper Pages said...

Old follower. All those pesky e-books are driving me nuts. I really feel like they are giving me anxiety. It is so much harder to sit down at my computer to read them than pick up a physical copy.

Angela (The Little Blue Pig) said...

New follower ^.^

Oh, I have around 50-ish books I've yet to read. Gah! It's really crazy !

My FF: http://thelittlebluepig.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-me-friday-2.html

-Angela

Kate said...

I think we all need to just have a year where no new books come out and we just read the ones we've been meaning to read forever! lol
On the other hand, there are some books I really want to come out NOW.

90ish isn't terrible though. I've seen much worse :)

New follower!
Kate @ Epic (Chocolate) Fantasy

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I have about 90 too when you count e-books. I'd forgotten to count them at first.
My Hop

Tristan said...

Hey Jackie, I saw your blog name so I had to come see your TBR number, and it is impressive. happy reading, new follower =D
Tristan @ Reads With Wreckless Abandon

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

Yeah. I didn't count my eBooks. LOL!

Amber
The Musings of ALMYBNENR

Kate @ Ex Libris said...

Anything under 100 seems reasonable! New follower :)

My FF Post

Jessi E. said...

Yeah, this is a number I don't want to think about!!!

Sam (Realm of Fiction) said...

Great answer! :) I think such a number is definitely awesome! At least you know you have so many books to look forward to. :)

My FF post

Patricia said...

Lucky one! 90ish seems so healthy compared to my freaking >500. Arrgh. XD

Patricia

Unknown said...

New follower!

I'm working on upping my stats, after reading all these posts with high numbers. I need to get more ambitious!