Thursday, November 17, 2011

Follow Friday 11/18

Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Head over to their blogs and see how you can join in!


This week:

Question: Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!


A. Bookstore giftcards are always a safe bet with me, but if Santa were to bring me an actual book I would have to ask for Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson! I love everything he has written, and he just keeps getting better. I can't wait to read this one :-D


What book(s) do you want Santa to put under your tree?

10 comments:

Angela's Anxious Life said...

I am totally asking for gift cards this year!!!

Angie

Angela's Anxious Life

Kristan said...

You can never go wrong with giftcards. The second I get them I end up going on a shopping spree. And what better way than to spend them on books?!

Old Follower
My Follow Friday

Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

I haven't heard of that book! There are so many books I want, my family usually just gives me Amazon gift cards, which is totally fine by me! :)

Happy Friday!

Amber
The Musings of ALMYBNENR

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Gift cards are bad for me. I tend to hoard them instead of spending them. And then they get stolen...Grr....
My Hop

Sarah said...

Bookstore gift cards great choice, new follower, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

Anonymous said...

I love getting gift cards, Happy Friday!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/book-blogger-hop-ff_18.html

The Brunette Librarian said...

Gift Cards are good choices! :D

Merry EARLY Christmas!

http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

New Follower!

I really hope Santa grants you your wish!

My FF Post

Sonya@sonythebooklover said...

New Follower.
I have never heard of this book before I will check it out. Click on my name to see my pick.Happy Reading.

Anonymous said...

Gift cards are always awesome.. I already know my boyfriends mom got me a 100 dollar gift card to Barnes and noble for Christmas!

New follower, Cassy @ Late Night Reads