Thursday, November 3, 2011

Follow Friday 11/4



Feature and Follow Friday is a hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to connect with other bloggers. Check it out and join in!

Today's Question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.


That's me with my current read: The Summer of Hammers & Angels by Shannon Wiersbitzky.


So that's what I look like . . . and although I felt like a weirdo taking a self-portrait with a book, I am excited to see everyone's pictures this week :-)

13 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. You have a great smile. I haven't heard of that book. I'll have to look it up.
My Hop

Amie@Mom Reads My Books! said...

Love this pic, very pretty! Old follower. Here's my FF: Mom Reads My Books

Unknown said...

Lovely smile, I don't know that book either, is it good?

This is my Follow Friday.
And I'm a new follower.

BTW, I'm hosting one international giveaway (as long as TBD ships to your country) so feel free to enter Here.

Alaiel

tthepageturner said...

Awesome pic. Just hopping through, happy FF! =)

Unknown said...

That's a lovely pic! You seems like such a happy person! =) Very lovely!

Happy Friday! And thanks for stopping by at my blog today =)
Follow Friday

Old follower,
xoxo, april (books4juliet)

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

That's a lovely picture!

Have a great weekend!

Amber
The Musings of ALMYBNENR

Unknown said...

Great picture :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/q-todays-question-is-something-new.html

Anonymous said...

Nice picture--I agree with the others, a great smile! :)

Happy FF!

Aimee said...

Great picture! Mine was my first picture with a book too! I'm a new follower. My FF is at Coffee Table Reviews

Anonymous said...

Fabby picuture, ive never read that book =)

New follower my ff http://readit-blogit.blogspot.com/2011/11/friday-memes.html

Anna =)

Grace Fonseca said...

I've never heard of this book. Old follower.

Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads said...

Happy FF. Great Blog. New Follower. My FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

Jessi E. said...

You actually showed yourself!! Hooray! Great picture!